Cinderella and her big sis

Cinderella and her big sis

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome to Hanging with Cinderella and Her Big Sis

This is my first attempt at blogging. I read many other "mommy" blogs on the internet, but wasn't sure how to begin my own. Well, here I am. Be patient with me because I don't know in what direction this blog is going to go. I am currently a Stay at home mom who gave up her elementary teaching career to raise my two young girls. Cinderella is 8 months-old and her Big Sis is 3 1/2. I miss teaching terribly and sometimes feel it is a lot easier to deal with 30, 5 and 6 year-old boys and girls, rather than the two that are my own. I try to bring my love of teaching in to their daily lives., so I may even post on those activities. Ok, well here goes nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment