Cinderella and her big sis

Cinderella and her big sis

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

 
 
1.  The highlight of my week was   planning a Girl's Night Out for Saturday night! .

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   mismatched.  My dream would be to have a Pottery Barn/Ballard Designs/Restoration Hardware/Sur la Table like home .

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1990 maroon Honda Civic Hatchback.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  an ice-cold bottled Mocha Frappucino .

5. My favorite way to waste time is  by puttering around on Pinterest. I think I could maybe possibly be a little bit addicted .

6. Right now I could really go for   a nap and some Nyquil   .

7.  This weekend I will be   going out for a Girl's Night Out on Saturday and decorating and getting ready for a Purim party on Sunday afternoon .

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little too addicted to Pinterest too! I'm on waaay too much!

    ReplyDelete